Seeking Advice on Persistent Hair Loss and Dermatologist Recommendations in Kathmandu?

Dear Community Members,

I hope this message finds you all in good health.

I am writing to seek your guidance and recommendations regarding a persistent issue that has been affecting me for the past few years. I am a 32-year-old individual who has been experiencing continuous hair loss despite trying various hair remedies. While some treatments offered temporary respite, the problem invariably returned. In light of this ongoing concern, I am seeking advice on how to effectively address this issue and would greatly appreciate any recommendations for a reliable dermatologist in the Kathmandu area.

I did consult with a dermatologist in the past; however, the prescribed treatments did not yield the desired results. The doctor also suggested that factors such as recurrent dengue fever episodes, persistent stress, and possibly hereditary predispositions could be contributing to my hair loss. I have indeed contracted dengue fever three times in the past two years, which might be a pertinent factor to consider. Additionally, my mother, who is currently 58 years old, has also experienced a significant increase in hair loss, and she too has a history of dengue fever.

In our pursuit of a remedy, my mother and I even tried a DIY solution involving rosemary water, which we found online, but unfortunately, it did not produce the desired outcome.

I am genuinely open to any suggestions, insights, or advice that members of this forum may have to offer regarding effective ways to combat hair loss. This issue has become a source of considerable concern for me, and I am committed to exploring all possible avenues for resolution.

I wish to express my heartfelt gratitude in advance to anyone willing to share their experiences, insights, or recommendations. Your assistance in this matter would be of immense value to me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,
NG