Seeking Advice for Motorcycle Tour to Tibet from Nepal

Hello fellow travelers! I'm planning an exciting motorcycle trip to Tibet from Nepal, would greatly appreciate some insights. Here are a few questions I have:
  1. Is it possible to rent a motorbike in Nepal, travel to Tibet, and return to Kathmandu? Or are there restrictions on cross-border rentals?
  2. Considering the length of the trip, is it feasible to have a mechanic accompany us for mechanical support? What are the charges for such services? Also, should I hire a guide from Nepal or arrange one from China?
  3. Could someone please guide me through the visa process for Tibet? What documents are required and how can I apply?
  4. In case renting a bike isn't an option, can you recommend any reputable companies offering guided motorcycle tours from Nepal to Tibet with complete packages?
  5. I'm particularly interested in witnessing the majestic Mount Everest. What would be the rates per person for a Tibet motorcycle tour starting from Nepal? Are there any specific packages that include a visit to Everest Base Camp?
  6. How many days does it typically take to complete the Tibet motorcycle tour? Are there any specific requirements or qualifications for participants?
  7. What is the minimum group size needed to initiate the trip? Are there any group tours or can I embark on this adventure individually?
  8. I've heard about new rules and regulations for entering the Tibet border due to COVID-19. Could someone please provide detailed information regarding these requirements?
  9. I've tried reaching out to various motorcycle tour companies in Nepal, but unfortunately, haven't received any responses via email. Can any fellow travelers or travel agents on this forum recommend reliable travel agencies for Tibet motorcycle tours?
  10. What is the best season to travel on Bike to tibet?
Thank you so much in advance for your valuable advice and suggestions! I can't wait to embark on this incredible journey to Tibet and make my dream of witnessing Mount Everest come true!