RE Scram 411 owners! Mileage question

hello
my question is for Scram 411 owner.
I have been reading that Scram 411 is giving an average of 25/km after riding for a year.
Is it true?

If you own RE Himalayan, what's your average mileage these days?
thanks

P.S. i used to own Meteor 350

krmaharjan

Administrator
Staff member
just heard from the mechanical sources that you can patiently wait for another 6-7 months from now, for an updated version of Scram to be sure of worry free purchase.

as of now, Hunter 350 BS6 could be the best purchase.

I suggest waiting for at least a year before making a purchase. When we bought a Himalayan in 2017, shortly after its launch in Nepal, we encountered issues with the chassis, ignition coils, and cone bearings. However, when we purchased another one in 2020, all of these problems had been resolved. The mileage on the 2020 Himalayan, equipped with ABS and a fuel injection system, is around 35 kilometers per liter. Therefore, I strongly recommend waiting for at least a year before considering a purchase of Scram.

just heard from the mechanical sources that you can patiently wait for another 6-7 months from now, for an updated version of Scram to be sure of worry free purchase.

as of now, Hunter 350 BS6 could be the best purchase.
RE Hunter BS6 is not available here in Nepal, Only BS4 variants.

Sujan

I have recently come across the news regarding the launch of the Royal Enfield Himalayan 450cc. Personally, I share the belief that the Himalayan models are generally a better choice compared to the Scram. I've taken a look at the new Royal Enfield Himalayan 450cc, which has been launched in India, and I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing them on the roads in Nepal.
Furthermore, the fuel-injection system in the 411cc himalayan (2020-21models) is reported to deliver around 35 km per liter in terms of mileage, which is a notable improvement over older Himalayan models (2016-2019 models).

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CyLTRhnyWOI/
Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CyIrePfSVhk/