Day Spa in Kathmandu? Any recommendations.

Would anybody help me to recommend day spa services in Kathmandu, or near by Thamel?

It would be best if you have visited that spa you are about to mention here.
I am just thinking of getting some full body oil massage and reflexology.

Anybody?
Any Spa?

ranjana

I love spending my time in places that gives me good vibe which particularly refers to Spa in general.
Real therapy and beauty point is one of Thamel's best Spa center which provides lots of facility such as Foot Massage, Head Massage Ayurvedic Spa, Massage Therapy ,Beauty Parlour etc.

This spa is also supported by ITSC and is cost efficient. It is located at thamel 29 kathmandhu, Nepal and also you can contact at 014700369, 9801166651,
014700603, 0147000992
nepalmassageinfo@gmail.com

Heritage Spa

To all the guests,
Please be informed that we have moved to a new location (Google Map) at Basundhara Rd, next to Kantipur Dental College.
Our Reservation number is 01-4364484, or call directly at 9849024360 (Reception)

And here's the location guide if you are coming from these locations;
Link: http://heritagespa.com.np/how-to-reach-heritage-spa.php
  • Thamel
  • Patan Durbar Square
  • Tribhuwan International Airport
  • Budhanilkantha or Baluwatar
    > For any accessibility difficulties, please note our number 9849024360
    Please pass your mobile set to the taxi driver, so that we can instruct him our location..

Heritage Spa

Hi,

can any one suggest cheep and best “sauna and steam rooms” in Kathmandu valley?

Best/g
Hi, you can pay us a visit our website or call our reception 9849024360 directly for more details on Sauna facility and rates.

Hi,

can any one suggest cheep and best “sauna and steam rooms” in Kathmandu valley?

Best/g
Hi GH,

For jacuzzi and steam/sauna rooms, You can go to
- Jasmine Fitness Club (World Trade Center, Tripureshwor, 4117115, 4117120) or
- Chaitanya Spa ( Bakhundole, Sanepa, Lalitpur, Tel: 5547774/ 5547971)
I prefer Jasmine Fitness Club.

Great service at THE REAL THERAPY or HIMALAYA RETREAT SPA near Tom & Jerry pub. Perfect place, very hospitable people.

My 2 hours after arriving Nepal from BKK; very refreshed after the jet lag.
And my 5 hours day package after the trek; wonderful relaxing to muscles after the hard work walking to himalayan foot hills.

Cheers guys.

There’s a new spa called Heritage Spa in Basundhara Road (opposite to Kantipur Dental College), Kathmandu).
I tried their recommended one; “Sea Salt Body Scrub” followed by “Balancing Ayurvedic Spa Treatment”. Fairly good enough. Clean space, and green environment. Their Camphor mixed Ayurvedic oil is just soothing, cause, it was non-sticky and non-greasy. Must try folks.

I found their website as well – Heritage Spa dot com (but single page only, check price as well)

try once.

Last edited by a moderator:

Santosh

Staff member
I must recommend Heritage Spa, Basundhara Road (opposite to Kantipur Dental College), Kathmandu —Heard about this place from my friend and as explained by her, this place has got good customer service, privacy you can trust on, we booked for separate sauna/steam/massage for four. We are couples. Then we are suggested to go for steam/sauna first then massage later.

First our lady friends went for Steam bath for an hour, which is outdoor and you can expect much privacy there as Heritage would not allow other people at the time you are booked on. At the same time we were sent for Swedish Body Massage(two guys, separate rooms), which we enjoyed thoroughly, we felt more energetic than before, just wow. Then after an hour we were sent for Sauna then the ladies are back for massage. Thats how we are being managed and we didn’t have to spare our time waiting for each other.

One more interesting fact is, heritage do not give discounts. :( Services are reasonably priced but only 5% discounts. But it was worthy.

Must go if you are couple or with family.

P.S. i even tried to book with other local spas in thamel, surprised by the fact that they provide 20%-30% discount straight over the phone. Can’t expect the service from the conversation over the phone.

Choice is yours.