Seeking Authentic Newari Cuisine Restaurant Recommendations in kathmandu?

Hello again :)
I have a deep appreciation for Newari cuisine, especially its local and authentic flavors. While I've had the privilege of enjoying Newari dishes at the homes of my Newari friends, there are times when I crave to relish these flavors in a restaurant setting. Additionally, some of my foreign friends who are coming to Nepal are excited to delve into the world of Newari cuisine.

With that in mind, I'd like to ask for your personal recommendations on restaurants that serve authentic Newari cuisine. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you can provide. I've already tried Yomari, Chatamari, Choila, and the like, but I'm open to your recommendations on what else I should try from the Newari culinary.

Please share your favorite Newari cuisine restaurants and highlight any specific dishes you particularly enjoy there. Your insights will not only be valuable to me but also to my friends who are eager to experience the delightful world of Newari cuisine.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and culinary expertise. I'm eagerly looking forward to your input!

NG :)